Still in the Forest | Walker, MN
- A credit card number is needed to book a reservation and the person making the reservation must be at least 25 years of age. Guests are responsible for any damages and/or excess cleaning, other than normal wear and tear, as a result of their occupancy. Get Outta Town, LLC, reserves the right to charge the renter's credit card for any damages or excess cleaning necessary, as permitted by state statute.
- A deposit of $500 by credit card is due at the time of booking and guarantees that this property is reserved for you.
- The $500 deposit will be applied to the remaining balance of your rental, which is due 3 weeks prior to your arrival.
- Once you have placed a reservation, any cancellation will be subject to a $75 cancellation fee.
- A 21 day cancellation policy is in effect. If you cancel your reservation 21 days or more in advance of your arrival date, $425 of the deposit will be refunded.
- If your reservation is cancelled fewer than 21 days in advance of your arrival date, no refunds will be made unless the property is re-rented. If the property is re-rented, all monies shall be refunded, minus the $75 cancellation fee.
Tax and Fees
State/county/locality tax and processing fee: 11%
If we identify damage to the property upon your departure or if excess cleaning is necessary, your credit card will immediately be charged for any excess damage or cleaning fees over the deposit amount for the estimated cost of repair, replacement, and cleaning. If there is no damage, your credit card will be credited back the full deposit.